The Bike Rally could not happen without our fabulous Crew. However, a few key rules must be followed in order to ensure everyone has the amazing Bike Rally experience they deserve. Please review the Crew Agreement and Waiver that came with your registration kit. A few key responsibilities are listed here for all crew:
• All Crew must be responsible for driving safely and responsibly while obeying all traffic laws. Any fines or tickets incurred during the ride are the driver’s responsibility and not PWA’s. Vehicles will be marked and as such are ambassadors for the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation along our journey.
• All Crew must assume responsibility for your assigned vehicle, including all equipment and contents (keys, supplies etc). Any damages to vehicles due to negligence are the financial responsibility of the Crew member and not PWA.
• Crew members must report all vehicle incidents to the Special Events Coordinator and your Crew Lead(s) and an incident report must be filled out the same day
• Crew are responsible for the care and return of communication equipment such as cell phones and chargers.
• All Crew members must return to Toronto with the Crew on Sunday August 1st, from Montreal.
• Crew members must be available to provide post-Bike Rally assistance required on Sunday, July 31 (including unloading vehicles and returning rental vehicles upon return to Toronto).
• Crew must NOT be under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while driving or while performing crew duties.
Last Updated on Sunday, 18 March 2012 22:49