Some useful cycling-related websites are listed below. (Let the webmaster know of other websites which you think should be added to this list.)
- General Cycling Information
- Cycling Publications
- Training, Trails and Routes
- Cycling Organizations
- About.com: Bicycling reference
- Bike Sense: comprehensive information on cycling safety and skills, complete with helpful diagrams.
- Bicycle Source: variety of articles, written by some of the world's top experts, on every aspect of cycling.
- Bicycle User Group is a City of Toronto sponsored network, which educates people on cycling information, and develops seminars and workshops for commuter cyclists in the workplace.
- CARE Exchange is a website by riders for riders involved with charity cycling events - loads of helpful information on bike fit, safety, training and technique.
- Cycling Performance Tips provides performance tips (nutritional, training, and equipment) that are supported by scientific evidence (studies) or rooted in the well accepted principles of nutritional physiology.
- Guide to Safe Cycling is the Government of Ontario's complete summary of cycling skills and safety procudures, plus the Highway Traffic Act.
- Jim Langley, Bicycling Afficianado: Langley, a cyclist, author, editor, blogger, mechanic and teacher has offered info and links to everthing bike, since 1999
- Road Bike Rider is dedicated to sport-recreational bicycle riders who want to get fitter, perform stronger and have more fun in this great sport.
- Sheldon Brown, an avid cyclist, provides lots of useful articles on his website.
- Toronto Bicycling Network's retail store directory
- Women's Cycling
- Enduro Training System explains training effectiveness and the strategy and planning for athletic excellence at all levels and disciplines, from the history of the bike through the role of the coach.
Trails and Routes
- Ontario Rail Trails
- Waterfront Trail
- Trans-Canada Trail
- City of Toronto Cycling Map, Parks and Trails
Last Updated on Friday, 06 April 2012 15:49